Discover The Hudsons Difference And Enjoy Catering Made Simple
Yes – please refer to our menu for costings
We certainly can but we can offer you more options if you don’t leave it until the last minute.
Advance notice is always preferable – you can book a month ahead and firm up your final numbers and dietary requirements thirty-six hours before the event. Please bear in mind that there may be some days where we are fully booked.
Yes, please be sure to specify this in your initial request, but we only need 36 hours before the event to ensure we can meet these requests.
You will receive complimentary napkins with each delivery. For other items such as plates, cups and cutlery there is fee of 80c per head.
Yes – you may have a drinks package for an event or simply have your drinks on a consumption basis where you only pay for what is consumed.
We require 48 hours notice for a cancellation of an order. This request must be made via email to email@example.com
You can do this by sending an email.
Hudsons have a reputation for being very generous with their portions and we use large bread for sandwiches not the small loaves.
For corporate catering, we will send you a seven day account within seven days of the event. This can be paid by EFT or credit card if you prefer.
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to speak to one of our professional team, simply call 02 6255 1215
It is delivered in special portable hotboxes which are insulated to keep the food hot.
A minimum of 36 hours, however this not guarantee availability. You can book up to 6 months in advance.
All catering is delivered on platters. We return within 2 business days to our equipment up.
Yes – we can provide you with heating instructions.
This is possible providing it is economically viable for us and if we have sufficient notice.
Yes – providing they are well presented and efficient.
Yes – it is dependent on location.
We are well used to working in difficult venues and can adapt a menu to suit. We would work out of gas warming cupboards so do not even require a great deal of power.
Canberra and surrounding regions e.g. Yass, Goulburn, Bungendore, etc.
Cancellation of a catering order requires 48 hours notice. Cancellation of a private function such as a wedding has special terms and conditions applicable.
Minimum order value is $150.00.
We suggest that staff and chef arrive 45 minutes before your guests to allow them to setup.
- House Roast Beef, Wasabi Aioli, Caramelised Onion or Horseradish Cream and Slow Baked Tomatoes
- Herb and Garlic Lamb, Fresh Rocket, Smoked Capsicum, and Harissa Aioli
- Spicy Chicken, Creamed Corn and Crispy Cos Lettuce
- Virginia Ham, Tomato, Swiss Cheese, Seeded Mustard
- Salami, Swiss Cheese, Artichoke Puree, Smoked Capsicum and Crispy Cos Lettuce
- Tuna, Lemon Aioli, Coriander, Curly Carrot, Shallots and Green Coral
- Smoked Salmon, Lemon Cream Cheese, Spanish Onion and Green Coral
- Mushroom Duxelle, Fetta Cream, Rocket
- Grilled Eggplant, Fetta Cream, Rocket
- Hummus, Falafel, Israeli Salad
- Brie, Raisins, Shallots, Green Coral
- Egg/Curried Egg with Shallots, Crispy Cos
It will be emailed to you within seven days of the catering.
Within 2 business days